About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fabulous Valentine's Day Challenge: Day 3

Today is day 3 of Neely, Amber and Casey's challenge!! I am having a lot of fun doing this! 



Valentine’s Day Challenge


 Today's topic is Valentine's day outfit...while i don't have any pictures from Valentine's day past but I am going to post some fabulous ideas that I got from Pinterest! Once I get down to my goal weight I will def. trying these outfits!!



AND one of my favorite pictures (besides our wedding of course:)



2 comments:

  1. great outfit creations :)

    what a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog (LOVE IT, btw!)because hits have been coming to my shop from here! Thank you so much for the link to Behind My Picket Fence for the Downtown Woodlands Cowl! :)

    ReplyDelete