About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 1: BLT Pizza

Day 1
My first cooking adventure with my girl 'Hungry Girl' began with making a BLT Pizza.  I was alittle apprehensive but let me tell you it was GREAT! Here are the details:

Ingredients
1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust- Thick
1/2 cup of light mayo
1/2 tsp of dry ranch dip 
12 slices of center cut bacon (the recipe calls for 6 but I added more since my husband LOVES BACON** and it did not add to the PP value)
Shredded Lettuce
2 Tomatos

Instructions
1. Bake the Pizza crust at 350 degrees until golden brown (about 15 minutes)
2. Cook the bacon in a pan or microwave ( I did it in the microwave and the mess in minimal)
3. Dice the tomatoes and chop of the lettuce
4. Mix the mayo and ranch dressing. Once mixed spread evenly on the bread crust.
5. Place lettuce on top of dip mix then tomatoes and top with bacon
6. ENJOY THE BEST BLT EVER!!

Serves 6- 6 PP per serving


Happy Eating!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be following you. :) I'm doing the whole book starting with recipe #one. I'll be doing number 7 tomorrow. I'm not blogging about it though. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and your recipe try looks great. Gotta try that one. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made this several times; love it!

    ReplyDelete