My first cooking adventure with my girl 'Hungry Girl' began with making a BLT Pizza. I was alittle apprehensive but let me tell you it was GREAT! Here are the details:
1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust- Thick
1/2 cup of light mayo
1/2 tsp of dry ranch dip
12 slices of center cut bacon (the recipe calls for 6 but I added more since my husband LOVES BACON** and it did not add to the PP value)
1. Bake the Pizza crust at 350 degrees until golden brown (about 15 minutes)
2. Cook the bacon in a pan or microwave ( I did it in the microwave and the mess in minimal)
3. Dice the tomatoes and chop of the lettuce
4. Mix the mayo and ranch dressing. Once mixed spread evenly on the bread crust.
5. Place lettuce on top of dip mix then tomatoes and top with bacon
6. ENJOY THE BEST BLT EVER!!
Serves 6- 6 PP per serving