About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Skinny on Saturday:)

This past Saturday was my weekly weigh in. I wasn't sure how it was going to go because I only worked out 2 times because I was sick. I ate pretty normal but I did celebrate my brother's fabulous birthday dinner with a night at B&J's pizza which took all of my weekly points BUT so worth it!  I stepped on the scale and closed my eyes, stepped on the scale and lost:
. 6 pounds!

I am very happy with that considering how my above mentioned week.  The pounds are slowly coming off and I am back on the work out routine! Have a great week!


- Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment