About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater

Tonight was a pretty tough day and I discovered that maybe I am an emotional eater.  In actuality, my day wasn't THAT bad. But still I didn't feel like cooking. So I decided to turn to my favorite comfort food: WINGSTOP.  But I tracked my points and counted them for the week and used my weekly points (for the non WW foodies, you get an extra 49 PP in a week).  After eating I took tot he computer and figured out how many points my entire dinner was:

51 PP!

While this is almost 2 days worth of PP, I think it is nice to not deprive yourself sometimes and why not treat yourself to your favorite food.

However, I feel good knowing that I do eat healthy now and not to gorge myself like this:) It is back to Hungry Girl tomorrow and its Bacon Wrapper BBQ Chicken!!

~Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment