About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day15: Sweet n' Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps

One of my favorite dishes at my favorite restaurant are the veggie lettuce wraps from PF Changs.  I tried to recreate once and it was a DISASTER!  I found this recipe for lettuce cups and thought to give it a whirl. While it tasted nothing like PF Changs but it was equally as fabulous! Here is the skinny:

Ingredients
3 oz of chicken breast cut in chunks
2 tbsp of Asian Sweet Chili
2 Lettuce cups

Instructions
Cook chicken until brown and cooked thoroughly

Place chicken in bowl and toss to coat

Divide evenly between 2 lettuce cups

Enjoy!

2 lettuce cups: 4 PP


No comments:

Post a Comment