About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

100 days of Hungry Girl's 300 under 300

Last week I purchased Hungry Girl's 300 under 300 and I fell in love with good/healthy eating all over again.  She has some awesome a recieps that seem too good to be true:)


What I like even more about the book is she has pictures of her reciepes and the points plus values on her website.

I have successfully competed 2 days and I will write about that later! Here's to channeling the Hungry Girl in all of us!

-Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment