About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I am back and I am not alone!

It has been about a month and half since my last post:( I have a good reason...I promise! My last post was on February 12 and this is the exact day that we discovered out lives were about to change! We learned on this day that.....
WE ARE EXPECTING OUR FIRST CHILD!!!

I still can't believe it. I mean it was not an "accident" as we were "trying" but it still seems so unreal! Sometimes I can't believe I am old enough to drink yet alone have a baby!! My husband and I are thrilled and so excited about this new time in our life! It was a relief as I had been so tired I couldn't really even function when I returned home from work so now I know it was because there was a bun in the oven!! But my energy is coming back and I am almost back to my old self (minus my expanding belly!). I will be 3 months on Tuesday!

I have been very blessed and fatigue has been my only "side affect" that I have experienced. NO MORNING SICKNESS!! There has been some heart burn but it is nothing to complain about! Another thing that I experienced is that I did not want to cook or eat any home cooked meals! We went out to eat more during the month of March then we did in January and February combined! But I am back to my cooking ways and have discovered some pretty good recipes that are delicious and healthy for me too! I will be posting some soon! Until then....we are going to have a baby!!!


1 comment: