About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, January 9, 2012

Skinny Pop Popcorn

The other day my mom and I went to Sun Harvest Sprouts ( I am still adjusting to the new name), and we were at the check out counter and my mom picked up this bag of popcorn and put it in her basket. She asked if I wanted some. I said ok but when I checked the back of the package I noticed it has 8 grams of fat! I though, oh well, my husband will like this:)

When I got home I figured out the PP and I realized that the 8 grams of fate was for 3.5 cups! That is a lot of popcorn!!It turns out that 1 cup is 1PP and the popcorn TASTES AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! What makes this even better is it was on sale for 2 for $1.00! WHAT A DEAL! In case in you didn't know I love a good deal. After church, we stopped by Sprouts and I bough 4 more bags! I hope this stuff lasts :) It makes for a VERY GOOD AND HEALTHY TREAT!

Skinny POP Popcorn
1 cup= 1PP


This is like my crack!!!!! Pick up some up today!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stopping by Sprouts tomorrow! Thanks for sharing! Do you know the sodium content?

    ReplyDelete