1 small hamburger bun
3 oz of lean beef, patty form1 slice fat-free American cheese
2 tbsp. low-fat veggie chili
4 pickle slices/chips
2 tomato slices
1 onion slice
1 tbsp. mustard
- Split bun in half and toast lightly.
- Layer pickles, tomato, and onion on the bottom half of the bun.
- Cook patty in a pan with nonstick spray, brown and cook until desired
- Place burger over the veggies on the bun's bottom half.
- Prepare chili according to package directions. Top the burger with the chili and then the cheese slice.
- Put the mustard onto the top half of the bun. Plop the bun top over the cheese and chili patty.
We had the Alexia Harvest Medly Potatoes for the side which really made the dinner even better!
Potatoes 3oz= 2PP