14 oz of lean (96/4) ground beef
1 small onion diced
2/3 cup of BBQ sauce ( I try to use anything less than 45 calories:)
Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Brown the meat and diced onion
- Roll out the crescent roll dough and pinch together the precut dough into 12 squares In a muffin pan place each square into a cup size mold,
- Evenly divde the meat up into the 12 squres (it came out to 1 1/2 TBSP per cup.
- Bake in oven for 16 minutes or until bread it golden brown!
1 BBQ beef cup= 3 PP
I had 3:)
My dinner was complete with mashed potatoes and green beans! I was very full and satisfied. This will def. be a meal during the summer time pool BBQs! Can't wait!