About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Sunday, January 8, 2012

BBQ Beef Cups

For dinner tonight I made something that tasted quite nice ALTHOUGH it was little spicy for me:) But that was my husband's fault (it is easier to blame him than to take the blame myself:)! He bought Texas Style BBQ sauce instead of regular....good thing he is cute:) Here are the details:

Ingredients:
14 oz of lean (96/4) ground beef
1 small onion diced
2/3 cup of BBQ sauce ( I try to use anything less than 45 calories:) 
Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls

 Instructions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees 
  2. Brown the meat and diced onion 
  3. Roll out the crescent roll dough and pinch together the precut  dough into 12 squares In a muffin pan place each square into a cup size mold,
  4. Evenly divde the meat up into the 12 squres (it came out to 1 1/2 TBSP per cup.  
  5. Bake in oven for 16 minutes or until bread it golden brown! 

 1 BBQ beef cup= 3 PP
I had 3:) 





My dinner was complete with mashed potatoes and green beans! I was very full and satisfied. This will def. be a meal during the summer time pool BBQs! Can't wait!


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment