About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's 2012 and I back and ready to ROCK!

Hello! It has been quite a while since I have posted. I got a tad discouraged by one idiot's reposnse on Facebook ONE time and I just let it get to me! UGH...don't you hate that! Well, I am back and ready to ROCK 2012! I am still cooking healthy however, I have been a tad generous with the portion sizes:) While I have not gain ALL the weight that I had lost I have gained some and what better way to start the NEW YEAR than with a NEW BEGINNING!

I have been doing the online WW as I thought I would have the self discipline to do it but it turns out I don't....so starting next Saturday will be my first official weight in! I have decided to begin eating, measuring proper portions and working out starting tomorrow.

2011 taught me so much about eating and living a more healthy lifestyle and i can't wait to see what 2012 brings! I know for one thing 2012 will bring much happiness to me and my family. I have decided to give my blog a little make over I will soon give my blog a makeover (once I can figure it out:) and also will expand the topics too! I have been reading many blogs over the past couple months and the best blogs are ones that have a variety of topics so 2012 here we go......


Happy Eating!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christie, Glad to see you are back to your blog and that you are going to return to the meeting on Saturday! I have really missed you! Here is a quote for you to start your 2012.

    "Believe in yourself. Trust the process. Change forever." Make 2012 the year to Believe and reach that Lifetime goal!!!!

    Neida

    ReplyDelete