About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 22: Basilicious Chicken

When I first saw this recipe I instantly thought of my wonderful mother's fresh basil and how awesome this would be with it as the main ingredient. It turns out I was right on the money! Here is the skinny:

Ingredients
6 oz of chicken breast
1/3 cup of chopped up FRESH basil
1 tbsp of dijon mustard

Instructions:
Cook the chicken on the skillet. Once chicken is cooked, put the dijon mustard on top of chicken and place basil on top!

Yes it is that easy and very delicious!

6 oz chicken= 6 PP!!


I added these FABULOUS Alexia Harvest Medley potatoes! These puppies are excellent and are only 2PP per 3 oz! I went ahead and had 6 oz so that is how much is pictures! 
Entire Meal: 12 PP!!!! LOVE IT!
~Happy Eating!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to find your blog! I have been a perpetual WW member. I did it once before and I know I can do it again!!

    ReplyDelete