About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 20: Naked Chicken Parm

This week for our dinners I decided to try HUngry Girl Chicken Trios. As mentioned previously mentioned these are great dinners for Thursday or Friday because they are very easy to make. I also learned when you plan your main meals with less that 12 ingredients FOR THE ENTIRE week, it makes the grocery bill $80 less than normal:)  Now thats a bandwagon I could jump on:)
Here is the skinny:

Ingredients: 
5 oz chicken breast
1 WW string cheese
1/4 cup LF marinara sauce

Instructions: 
Cook chicken breast in skillet until fully cooked. Meanwhile, chop string cheese until it is cut into little pieces. I found using a food processor works great!

Once chicken is cooked put marinara sauce  and then cheese on top of chicken.  Cover and cook until cheese is melted and enjoy- 1 chicken breast- 8 PP


I also added 2 oz of this awesome pasta I got this weekend at the Lavendar Festival in Blanco, Tx. It is VERY GOOD for what is considered a "healthy" pasta! 4 PP for 2 oz:)

Total Meal: 12 PP

~Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment