About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 21: Balsamic BBQ Chicken

I have been really enjoying the chicken trios. I love these babies for several reasons: cheap grocery bills, quick prep time and DELICIOUS MEALS!  I have also been able to take advantage of really tasting the different ingredients that I normally wouldn't 'savor' during a meal.  The balsamic taste on this chicken was awesome and I highly recommend it. Here is the skinny: \

Ingredients:
6 oz of chicken
1 Tbsp BBQ Sauce with less that 45 calories
1Tbsp Balsamic vinegar

Instructions:
1. Cook chicken in skillet until fully cooked (about 15 minutes)
2. Combine balsamic vinegar and bbq in a small bowl
3. Once the chicken is cooked, spread mixture on top of the chicken. Cook for about 2 minutes and flip the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Serve on plate and put access mixture on top of chicken.
ENJOY!
1 Chicken Breast: 7 PP
 This whole dinner was only 10 PP AND it took 30 minutes to make.
The Uncle Ben's 90 second rice has become a hit in our house! There are so many flavors and it only takes 90 seconds to make! LOVE IT!

~Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment