About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pilates

Tonight I tried pilates. I had a very tense day at work and I wasn't feeling like doing my normal routine. I debated whether to work out at all today but lucky of me my husband encouraged me [Dary= 1, Christie= 0]Well.....

It was more of a work out for my body than my normal aerobic work out! It was different that I expected. This big girl needs to trim down because I cannot left my legs behind my head.  Daryl had to help push my legs then stopped and said I should work to get their on my own! [Daryl= -3, Christie=1].

I have only done a few select Yoga moves on the Wii Fit a couple of times BUT this was a different story.  I did like it and the 25 minutes FLEW by.

At the end of the day, I am soooooo glad I did..............................because eating these cookies that I had a craving for:) They sure are good and worth the 7 PP:) You can't deprive yourself RIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment