About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, January 16, 2012

Chicken Salad Sandwich!

On Thursday night, I didn't feel like cooking....at all!!! As mentioned in THIS post, I made chicken salad! My HUSBAND LOVES CHICKEN SALAD!! I have made some Hungry Girl recipes in the past and they were DECLIOUS!!! It has pecans and grapes...but pretty high in the PP:) So I was delightfully surprised when I found this receipe on Weight Watchers and saw the PP...HERE ARE THE DEATILS: 


Ingredients
3/4 pound(s) cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast(s), cut into bite-sized pieces   
1/2 cup(s) uncooked celery, finely diced   
1/3 cup(s) unsweetened dill pickle(s), or sweet gherkins, finely diced
1/4 cup(s) reduced-calorie mayonnaise
2 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream 
2 Tbsp parsley, fresh, chopped   
1 tsp Dijon mustard 
1 tsp fresh lemon juice   
1/2 tsp table salt   
1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground   


Instructions
Place all ingredients in a large bowl; mix until blended. Yields about 2/3 cup per serving.


It is THAT EASY!!! 


2/3 cup= 3 PP! Yes you read that right....3PP!
 My husband LOVED THIS RECEPE! It was a score. 

I paired it my favorite bread, ITALIAN and the total PP= 7!!!

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment