About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wrap it up: Turkey Bacon Club

I have the pleasure of going home for lunch every day. I enjoy the time away from work and love that I am able to have delicious meals every day! Actually, I tend to make things that are quick and easy! Maybe a Smart ones frozen meal and a bowl of soup or a NEATO FRITO BURRITO (those are my fav!) .


TodayI was craving a turkey wrap which is weird because I don't really like deli meat that much. But after looking on Pinterest and found this awesome recipe! Here are the details: 


Ingredients
1 La Tortilla Wrap- medium-large
2 Tbl Bolthouse Yogurt Ranch
1 Tbl Diced Red Bell Pepper 
2 slices of center cut bacon
A couple of shakes of Italian seasoning
3 Slices of Tomato (Thin)
Iceberg or Romaine lettuce leaves
2 Thin Slices of FF Kraft Sliced Cheese
6 Slices Thinly Sliced Turkey Breast to Cover Filling



Instructions

  • Spread cheese, add peppers, seasoning and sliced tomato's
  • Add lettuce
  • Add more cheese and bacon and turkey
  • Roll it up in wax paper or saran wrap and put in fridge for 30 min:) 



I ended eating this at work so I could let it cool It did not disappoint and it was SOOO GOOD! I had several people come into my office and ask me where i bought the wrap! I will make this again very soon!!


1 wrap= 9PP
Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment