About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, January 9, 2012

WW Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies

When I got home from my walk with my mother I decided to make some chocolate chip cookies (Suzy homemake, doesn't have anything on me:) But i saw these on the WW site for a couple days and every day and it kept catching my eye. I am not a big fan of chocolate but these did not disappointment! 


Ingredients: 

  1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
  2. In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil and sugar. Add vanilla, salt and egg white; mix thoroughly to combine.
  3. In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda; stir into batter. Add chocolate chips to batter; stir to distribute evenly throughout.
  4. Drop 24 teaspoons of dough onto one or two large nonstick baking sheets, leaving a small amount of space between each cookie. Bake cookies until golden around edges, about 4 to 6 minutes; cool on a wire rack. Yields 1 cookie per serving.
They came out pretty good. I like hard cookies and these came out like soft chew cookies! THey are a perfect little treat to give yourself something that lithe sweet pick me up after dinner. But be careful as these little babies are addicting:) I have ad about 4 in 2 days and my husband has had.....well we have only 3 left so you can do the math! 

I thought I had snapped a picture but I think i forgot because I started cooking dinner:) I will make these again for sure! YOU NEED TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND MAKE THESE NOW!

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment