- 11 1/5 oz. of chicken breast, cooked and cut into chunks:)
- One 10.75oz. can 98% fat-free cream of celery condensed soup
- 2/3 cup frozen bite-sized mixed veggies
1/2 cup salsa
Six 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese, divided
- Optional: salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, veggies, and salsa. If you like, add salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Spray a baking disk with nonstick spray.
- Break tortillas in pieces about the size of tortilla chips. Lay half of the tortilla pieces along the bottom of the cooking dish.
- Evenly layer half of the chicken mixture over the tortilla pieces.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Lay remaining tortilla pieces over the cheese. Top evenly with the rest of the chicken mixture, followed by the remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until edges are brown and crispy. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, until sauce thickens.
- Eat up! Makes 4 servings.
1 VERY LARGE piece = 7 PP