About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hi my name is Christie and I am a Weight Watcher-holic:)

Today was another skinny Saturday!  I was a tad worried because I changed my work out routine and indulged ALOT this past week. But I tracked EVERYTHING: the good, the bad and the ugly:) I woke up this morning with a feeling that I might have gained a little (which is fine) or stayed the same (which would have been even better:) I went to my WW Meeting and realized that I had been to my 16th meeting in 16 weeks.  THey have a stay and succeed award so I think it is a big deal...I am just keeping on keeping on:) I stepped on the scale and waited for the lady to say what she is supposed to say:) I stepped off and the sweet lady said: Congrats...you lost:

1.4 lbs!!!! 

I couldn't believe it but I was happy.  I am happy that I am climbing closer to my goal. I am happy that I went shopping and found this amazing "lace" dress that I would have never bought before. I am happy that I bought 2 new pairs of pants because mine are falling off me:)

Today, I also placed my order for a bridesmaid's dress for a wedding i am going to be in. I pleasantly discovered that I have lost 5 inches in my bust, waist and hips since the last time I measured myself...which was last June.  I couldn't believe it! I love WW and defiantly addicted:)

Now I am off to celebrate the love and marriage of two of my very dear friends: John Muennick and Jessica Rhodes! I JUST LOVE WEDDINGS:)

~Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment