About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 10: Bacon Wrapped Bar-B-Que Chicken

Last Thursday I decided to choose a recipe from the "Chicken Trios" section. I love this section because it consists of 3 ingredients.  Not only was this great but it would be great while being poolside but it is EASY:) Here is the skinny:

Ingredients
1 five oz of chicken breast
2 slices of center cut bacon
2 tbsp of BBQ sauce with less than 60 calories

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Put BBQ sauce all over the chicken

Wrap bacon around chicken and secure with toothpicks

Cook for 35 minutes

SERVE and enjoy!
1 Chicken Breast: 6 PP



This baby was sooo easy to make that I didn't even have to look at the cook book as I typed that. That is why I love Hungry Girl.

~Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment