About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nidify.blogspot.com

What's in a name?

I have been wanting to publish a blog for quite some time. The problem was I didn't have a name. After I  came up with: 'Roberts Rendezvous', the search was on for the domain name. I researched and read about what you should do and how you should create the domain name.  After reading a friends blog I was inspired to come up with a cool name like hers.  (Thanks Jessica).  I thought maybe I should look up words that mean 'life' and that is where NIDIFY was found.

Nidify (nid′ə fī′)-to build a nest  



It is that simple. Building a nest is something that my small little family and I are doing.  We recently got married on May 22, purchased our first home June 29 and got our first puppy on August 6. We are in the midst of creating our own family (no plan for children is seen in our immediate future).

We are decorating our house, dealing with bills, training and loving our puppy, working and living as a newlywed couple.  I love it even though it is very different than I thought it was going to be. I thought it would be more simple....why did I ever think that? I ask myself that alot. My life is far from simple (as much as I have thought it was). We are two very hardheaded  energetic and loving people, who only want the best for ourselves yet we are in this life together and making our nest the best that we can. Our parents did us right and taught the values of what is important and we thank them every day for that.

I do think of myself as a mama bird very protective of her nest. But our nest is still in the works as is this blog. I hope you enjoyed my first real post.  This won't be so bad after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment