About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome..Aloha...Bienvenido...Shalom

Welcome to my first attempt to blog.  I hope this will become a source of interesting topics but I can't tell you at this exact moment what it will be about.

 like to get good deals online, watch good and bad TV, and read about people's lives on the internet blogs.  Who knows what will come from my brain to my finger to the blog to your eyes. I can promise  I will try my hardest and will make it entertaining OR make the time you might be wasting at work worth it.  

SO THANKS FOR STOPPING BY even if you got here because I posted the link on Facebook or you got here on accident.  THANK YOU TO ALL THE BLOGGERS OUT THERE WHO INSPIRED ME.  Only a handful  2 of yall know that I read your blogs and others who have them please know I enjoy them very much.

Till we meet again, 
Christie 

No comments:

Post a Comment