About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Thursday, May 19, 2011

PLaying Catch up

I haven't written too much in about a week and I am sorry!! I need to find a better way of uploading pictures on the actual blog site so any suggestions would be fabulous!!!??!?!? 

I have not fallen off the train as I am still on the the WW wagon of success! ( I have not weighed in about a week due to having to work this Saturday.) I am a tad worried about weighing in this week but I do feel like my clothes are getting a little looser! We will see. I have been eating out a little more but making wise choices.  I read in a article by Hungry Girl and she stated that she eats well 80% of the time and 20% of the time she gives herself a break.  I would say that I have become about 90%-10%...which isn't too bad but before I was doing about 97% good and 3% bad...and that was a for sure success. I am not done loosing weight. I calculated that have about 23 pounds to get to my goal weight.  I haven't been that weight since high school, IF I even weight it in High School.  

Please bear with me as I am going to begin putting the yummy and fabulous recipes that I have been cooking the past couple of weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for staying at it. 90% - 10% is great.
    Keep at it,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete