About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Skinny Saturday on the Scale!

This past Saturday, I got back into the routine of getting back on the scale after a week of eating out! EEK!! I wasn't sure how things were going to pan out but I put my big  medium girl patties on and headed out the WW meeting. I had some things to do before our big 1st wedding anniversary weekend could begin therefore I couldn't stay for the meeting. But that was OK because I lost:

1.2 pounds!!!!!  

I was so excited and happy but just hope that the eating out doesn't catch up to me (Side bar: I did make kinda good choices:) OH well...live and enjoy for today! Am I right!!  This brings my total loss to 28.4 pounds! I still can't believe but I am inching towards my goal!

AND I REALIZED THAT IN THE PAST 5 WEEKS, MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE ONLY EATEN THE SAME DINNER TWICE! I can't believe we have really eaten something different each night in 35 days! Why only 20 posts about the recipes....well I am a little behind and will slowly get back to point! Until then....

~Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment