About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Friday, May 20, 2011

Smart Ones

I don't usually eat the frozen smart ones.  There are some that are really good and a great clutch when you need something delicious and fast.  I recently found one that I absolutely love! They are the Smart One's mini cheeseburgers! It is great to get that hamburger fix and a great lunch when coupled with the new WW Popped BBQ chips!   The entire meal is only 12 PP. Next time you are in the grocery store

2 mini hamburgers and WW popped BBQ chips: 12 PP

~Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment