About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, February 28, 2011

Making it work…..

As with everything in life the more effort you put into the something that more you will get out of it. This saying has been engraved into my head since my sorority days. When I first heard this I thought: “Yeah right…No matter what I will always get SOMETHING out it”.  I was right in a sense. When you put forth your best  you get the BEST out of anything. When you give a little you get little out of it.    My dad always tells me “Give it your best and at the end of the day you don’t have anything to worry about.”

This week at WW there was a quote that really hit home and is very true:

“ If you kinda do it, it kinda works. When you really do it, it really works!’”

This is so true when it comes to any weight loss program.  When you kinda weigh your portions then you kinda get the right points. When you kinda do some exercise you will kinda get results.  This was my biggest problem when I was trying to get healthy before my wedding last year. I put little into it because I thought I knew all the point values and portion sizes.

The Points Plus program is different and could be considered difficult because you can’t just look at something and know the points. But the more effort you put into it the more you will loose and become healthier!

Happy Eating,
Christie 

No comments:

Post a Comment