About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Parmesan Chicken Tenders with Marinara Dipping Sauce and French Fries

Friday is our grocery shopping day. I usually don't plan on this day becuase we are usually tired and I end of eating something frozen or use my weekly 49 points. I decided that this Friday I would plan an easy email for me and the Mr.

So we had Parmesan Chicken Tenders with Marinara Dipping Sauce! It was super easy to prepare and I walked for 30 minutes on the Wii plus and earned myself 3 activity points while it was cooking!  Here are the details:

Parmesan Chicken Tenders with Marinara Dipping Sauce


Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9 X 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.

Combine bread crumbs ( I used Shake and Bake- Crispy Chicken: same amount of points as the bread crumbs), cheese and garlic powder in a small, shallow bowl. Whip egg whites until foamy and place in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken first into egg whites and then into bread crumb mixture to coat thoroughly. (Note: You may use boneless, skinless chicken tenders instead of chicken breasts, if desired.)

Place chicken tenders on prepared pan and bake until crispy, about 25 minutes. Serve chicken with warmed sauce. Yields about 6 chicken tenders and 1/4 cup of sauce per serving.



It was sooooooo good and fills you up.  We also added Alexia Yukon Gold Julienne fries with sea salt.  You can 24 fries or 3 oz for 3 PP. It was a very filling dinner. For extra PP you can have a 2 tbsp of Yogurt Ranch dressing (which tastes just like Ranch) and 1 tbsp of Ketchup for 0 PP.

Happy Eating!

Christie

1 comment: