1. WW French Vanilla Shake Mix-2 PP
1 cup of unsweetened Almond Milk- 1PP
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of blueberries
1 cup of raspberries
TOTAL PP- 3PP
This keeps me very satisfied until lunch time which is about 11:45. I usually take a banana to work just in case I get hungry!
2. 2 pieces of Italian bread and toast them- 4 PP
1 tbsp of sugar free Smuckers Grape jelly- 1 PP (1/2 tbsp for each toast is plenty of jelly)
TOTAL PP- 5 PP
I also add a sugar free Red Bull to my meal which is 0 PP. It really helps get my day started!
1. Grilled Cheese: 2 pieces of Italian Bread (4PP), 1 slice of FF sliced cheese (1PP)- 5PP
Progressive Light Soup- 4 PP for the entire can. They have some delicious soups that are very filling. Some of them are even 3 points for the entire can.
Chips-3PP. I tend to subsititute the chips. Just make sure you count the serving size. My favorites include the new Special K Chips- 3 PP for 30 chips! I have to admit, these are an acquired taste. But check them out if you are looking for something new to eat. They look like this:
I also have discovered WW dijon flavored pretzels. These are also good snack. If you are looking for quantity then the Special K chips are the way to go:)
I really have not looked around for any other options because as I mentioned above I am a creature of habit and the above mentioned lunch works perfect for me during my 1 hour lunch.
1. 1 cup, strawberries, sliced up-0 PP
4 tbsp of FF Whip-0 PP
Total- 0 PP
This tastes alot like strawberries and cream. This is a great afternoon snack!
3. Sliced Oranges
4. Jolly Time Popcorn- 100 calorie popcorn- 3 PP for the whole bag
5. Green Tea- 0 PP: there are so many awesome flavors and green tea is so good for you. I just started drinking it regularly and drink about 5- 12oz glasses a day. I get my necessary liquid as well as a great source of antioxidants. Green tea also helps curb your appetite. I have never been a hot tea drinker until I tasted Green Tea with Pomegranate. I just picked up a box with green tea with Mixed berry, honey, mint, lemon, peach and mango! All for 0 points. I have read different articles about green tea speeding up your metabolism as well. I will try to post some soon.
After Dinner Sweet: WW Ice Cream Candy Bar- 4 PP. My husband gets the Snicker Ice Cream Bars and they look and taste just the same EXCEPT the WW ones are bigger and less points!
I will post what we had for dinner tonight: Parmesan Chicken Tenders with Marinara Dipping Sauce and Alexia French Fries! YUMMMY!