About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, February 28, 2011

Dog Tired

Are you ever so tired that when you get home from work you just want to collapse? You have no energy to make dinner, clean up and even thinking about working out isn't even a thought....do you ever feel like this:


My adorable little puppy Chandler had the right idea! I guess he had a very tiring day at doggy day care today! 

That is how I felt today. However, I knew I needed to work out. Even if it was for 30 minutes! I put on my work out clothes (noticing they were loose on me and when I glanced at myself in the mirror I noticed that even I thought I looked a little slimmer) and got to it. It was hard as I was still tired and very sunburned from Sunday Funday.  But I did it. All 30 minutes of it and burned 200 calories and got 3 activity points! In the end, I was glad that I did it. It would have been VERY EASY to come home and order a pizza but instead my adorable husband made dinner:) I am lucky...and I appreciate the life I have.  

I am off to bed like a grandma at 9:00 and I cherish the 9 hours of sleep I will get. Here is to a Terrific Tuesday! 

Sweet Dreams!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment