About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The family that eats together...stays together!

My husband loves food. He comes from a family of FABULOUS cooks. So when I decided to incorporate Weight Watchers, I knew getting his buy in was just as important as sticking with the program.  That is the reason I try so many different recipes to show him how great being Healthy can be.  I am so lucky he has embraced this change with me. We are even eating the same meals! This was our lunch today:

Cheeseburger on Bagel thin: 8 PP
White Cheddar Cheetos Puffs- 28 for 3 PP
Cantaloupe: 0 PP
TOTAL: 11 PP


Happy Eating!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment