About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, March 7, 2011

COLD Green Tea

My wonderfully fabulous coworker Monica, whom I mentioned in a previous post, introduced me to Crystal Light- Green Tea: Peach and Mango on Friday. It is soooo good.  I am glad she told me about this as I was starting to wonder what I was going to drink when it started getting really hot! There is no way I can drink HOT tea when its 95 degrees outside! I tried it out on Friday on I have had about twelve 12 oz glasses since Friday! It really has helped curb any cravings I might have but I have been going ot the little girls room A LOT! WHo wouldn't though when you are drinking about 60 oz of water a day! PIck soe up at a store near you!


Happy Eating!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment