About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Recovering Fast Food Junkie

Today I needed to run to the mall during my lunch hour and was not able to go home and have my usual lunch.  It didn’t take me long to realize that I could have one of my new favorite lunches from an old FAST FOOD FAVORITE…WENDY’s!!

As admitted in a previous post, I was a Whataburger addict.  To be really honest, I love fast food in general.   When living on WW this time I decided to find something that was filling AND satisfied me when I wanted to grab something on the go. I kinda stumbled this accidentally on a Saturday when we needed to grab lunch before going grocery shopping ( A MUST WHEN SHOPPING WITH MY HUSBAND!).

This great filling meal is only 10 PP!

1 Jr. Hamburger- 6 PP:






1 Small Chili- 4 PP:




You can also add 3 saltine crackers for 1 PP!

This meal not only is great on the go but it is quite filling! I highly recommend picking up this when you want to satisfy your “Fast Food” feeling!

Happy Eating!


Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment