About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon and Mac & Cheese...mmmm mmm good!

Filet Mignon is something we usually get once every two weeks for several reasons:


  1. It is very greatly priced at HEB= $9.99 for 2!
  2. The PP is very very good= 5 PP for the entire serving
  3. My husband enjoys his red meat every now and then
  4. Gives him the chance to BAR-B-QUE during the week

We usually switch of the side dishes from rice (5 PP), brown rice (5 PP), mashed potatoes (3 PP) and a newly found favorite: MAC & CHEESE ( 6 PP)

And of course we add a vegtable or fruit. Tonight is green beans for 0 PP.

We had been eating Amy's Organic Mac & Cheese because I thought that was the better decision.  I picked up a box of Kraft Mac & Cheese and to my surprise it is only  6PP for 1 cup which is alot of Mac & Cheese.

Here are the details:

Filet Mignon- 5 PP:


Mac& Cheese- 6 PP for 1 cup: 

Green Beans- 0 PP: 


And after the day I have had I deserve one of these: 

Bud Select 55- 2 PP: 


A great meal for 13 PP!




Happy Eating!

Christie


No comments:

Post a Comment