About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti

Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti is an Italian favorite because it is so very yummy and full of fat and carbohydrates which equates to lots of points! I found this fabulous meal under the "Quick Meals" section on the WW online tools.  This is my second time to make it and it was just as good the first time as it was the second time. Here are the details:

Ingredients 


Instructions
  • Preheat broiler. 
  • Place pasta in heat proof dish. 
  • Spoon 1/4 cup of sauce over pasta. Place chicken on top of sauce and top with remaining sauce and both cheeses. 
  • Broil until cheese melts and browns, about 2 to 4 minutes.

Before:


After:


I like the cheese a little too melted! It was fabulous!

Happy Eating!

Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment