About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Skinny Saturday!!

Today was another skinny Saturday here at the Roberts house hold.  I went in for my weekly weigh in hoping on loosing some poundage. I looked at my activity points and I earned quite a bit this week. I had lost a little bit last week and so I assumed that I would see a big number this week.  I go dressed and went to the meeting.  I got on the scale and to much of my surprise and delight, I lost:

2.6 lbs!

I was so excited as this was a big number to loose but I was also excited because this meant I have lost 10% of my weight since I first weighed in January 9, 2011. It was exciting and a great feeling that my hard work is paying off.  I am going to keep doing what I am doing and keep living the dream:) Have a great weekend and a fabulous week!

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment