About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, March 7, 2011

A New Discovery!

Last week I posted an awesome breakfast Taquito reciepe.  I made it again today and changed up one tiny thing. My FABULOUS coworker (who is also doing WW) brought me this Lavash that she learned about in her WW meeting.  I was able to make a breakfast Burrito! It was VERY VERY FILLING.  We ate about 9:15 and I wasn't even hungry until 1:00.  Here are the details:

1/2 cup of Egg Beaters and egg white- 2PP:

2/3 cup of Jimmy Dean Sausage- 2 PP:


1 slice of Kraft FF cheese- 1 PP:


Lavash- 3 PP:
IT is the size of the Burrito Tortillas that ou can get for 5 PP! 

For 8 PP you get this baby:

Try this for breakfast some day. It does not take long to make! 

Happy eating!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment