About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chicken Spagetti-De-FREAKEN-LICOUS!!!!!!

The other day I saw on my FABULOUS WW leader's Facebook wall an awesome recipe!  It looked like it would perfect for a week night dinner...or just a meal in general BECAUSE IT WAS SO EASY! We cooked it tonight and I sure was right!  Here are the details:

Ingredients



8 oz. cooked diced chicken
3 cups cooked spaghetti
5 oz. lite Velveeta, cubed and melted
1 can FF cream mushroom soup
 1/2 c. chopped onion
1/2 bell pepper
Option Rotel for spice


Instructions
mix ingredients, pour into 8x11 pan. heat thoroughly for 15 minutes @ 350* Tip: mix Velveeta with soup and heat, cheese will melt without sticking. Makes 6 servings

It was very easy to make and I did it while working out! (My husband did do alot of the prep work...he is a doll!:)

TOTAL: 6 PP per serving

Thank you Neida and Irma for the wonderful recipe! 

- Happy Eating!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Christie!
    I tried the chicken spaghetti tonight. Pretty delicious! And leftovers. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Christopher told me that it went over pretty well! Try the cheesy chicken enchiladas! THey are even better and cheesier!

    ReplyDelete