About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jalepeno Poppers-¡Órale!

Last night we were invited to our wonderful neighbors home for a Bar-B-Que.  We brought Jalepeno Poppers (2 PP) and Gucamole (3 PP)!  They are so delicious and they didn't know it was a WW reciepe until my excitment got the best of me and I told them when they were gushing how good the poppers was.  Here are the details: 

Jalepeno Poppers

                                                    Ingredients
                                                Instructions

The hardest part of this recipe was making sure getting all the seeds were all out because these babies can be HOT HOT HOT! But they were a big hit and I highly recommend making these for your next Bar-B-Que!  

Happy Eating,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment