About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Saturday, March 26, 2011

It is a Skinny Saturday indeed!

Today was a great day at the Weigh In. I wasn't sure how much I was going to loose (if any).  Since i had such a big loss last week I was exactly how it would go.  All I was hoping for was just .5 pounds...1/2 of a pound.  I picked my mom up which was nice since had not gone together in a couple of weeks.  I stepped on the scale and closed my eyes...and then the lady made my day...she said: "You have lost....

1.6 pounds!!!

This was AMAZING NEWS as it brings me one step closer to loosing to my long term goal.  As of today I have lost:
20.8 pounds 
and I feel great and (my husband says I look pretty good too:)



To treat myself I bought a cute new bathing suit top and my awesome mom bought me a cover up:) Its off to get some sun (if the darn thing would come out and stay out!)  This is a great way to start my Saturday and enjoy my weekend!

- Happy Eating!

1 comment: