About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Friday, March 11, 2011

Planning to Plan

Planning can be a big part of learning to a healthier lifestyle. Every Friday I sit down and make our dinner menu for the week. I write out each day. I make a small list of what ingredients we need to buy. It looks like this:




I see what we are eating for the week and it gives me time to plan out the rest of my meals. I then add my menu items to my grocery list:





Other things I add to my list are items that I am going to need and want for the week. This has really been beneficial when we go grocery shopping as it helps us stay on track. This might seem like alot of work but it isn't really at all and once you get used to it it's nothing. Planning is key to being successful to anything!
Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment