About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sassy Saucy Ribwich


As mentioned in yesterday's post I found some awesome recipes. The first one we tried was the Sassy Saucy Ribwich. I paired this with Alexia Yukon Gold French Fries. This was a great meal after a fabulous day at the beach! Here are the details:

Ingredients:

1 Morningstar Farms Hickory BBQ Riblet(found in the freezer aisle)


3 hamburger dill pickle chips
3 thin slices onion

Instructions:

Prepare Riblet according to package directions. Meanwhile, split roll in half and lightly toast.

Stack Riblet, pickles, and onion on the bottom half of the roll. Finish it off with the top half.


TOTAL: 9 PP for sandwich

Prepare Fries according to the package.


Total: 3 PP for fries

ENJOY!





-Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment