About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thank You Mother

I wanted to say thank you to my mother. She recently bought me sweet a Valentine gift that consisted of a cute new outfit.

She got me this skirt:

And this shirt:


And I paired them for my new heels that I just bought and those who know me know I don't wear heels often. 

I loved this outfit, but was putting it off wearing it as I was afraid it wasn't going to look that good on me as it did on the hanger.  But today was the day I put on the outfit with confidence and went to start my day.  And guess what: 

MY DAY WAS KICK ASS!!


Thanks Mom for always knowing best. I love ya!



1 comment: