About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, March 7, 2011

Gobble Gobble...Thanksgiving in March!

On Sunday I like to make a meal that takes a little while to cook since I have a little extra time to make dinner. So yesterday I fixed: Roasted Turkey Breast with Garlic and Herbs and Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Vanilla Yogurt and Granola Topping! Here are the details:

Roasted Turkey Breast with Garlic and Herbs- 5 PP: 
Ingredients
Instructions

**It was yummy but the picture I took didn't look that great! See picture below for final product**

Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Vanilla Yogurt and Granola Topping- 4 PP
Ingredients

Instructions

Overall, it was not hard to make at all but I did need alot of time for it to cook.  It turned out great especially for 9 points for dinner!

Happy Eating!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment