About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday night with my boo

Tonight is a low key with my honey lover. We like to have low- key Friday nights and tonight is no exception. We have a busy Saturday which does includes my weekly weigh in! Tonight after I got my quick work out in I made Parmesan Chicken Tenders which I wrote about here!  They were DE-FREAKEN-LICOUS!!

I also figured decided that  Miller Lite would be my drink of choice because it is only 3 points. As much as I love Bud Select 55 it is basically like drinking water and so I decided to use my points for alcohol more effectively.

 Now we are watching 'Due Date' which seems to be pretty funny! Here is to a Skinny Saturday!


-Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment