About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Skinny Saturday

Happy Skinny Saturday to each of you. I am about to get ready for m y weekly weigh in And I hope to see some great numbers! However, if nothing changes or even if I gained I know I tried my hardest and that's what counts. I even noticed that my cute husband is even loosing some weight which it's safe to say he is eating healthy as I am just double the portions! I wish my body worked like that!

Here's to loosing some weight and just maybe I will treat myself to a new bathing suit since it is the opening day of pool season!

- Happy Eating!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:On my couch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment