About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chicken Fried Steak...oh la la!

Last night WE cooked one of Daryl and my favorite meals...Chicken Fried Steak! This recipe is so delicious! The portion size per serving might 'look' small but it is just enough. We had them with mased potatoes which I will post next. Here are the details:

Chicken Fried Steak
Ingredients

Instructions
I have been cooking this for quite a while a found new techniques to cooking this a little easier. The instructions say to cook the bacon and then 'fry' the meat in the grease. It can get a little messy so my amazing coworker suggested broiling them instead! This not only makes the clean up easier it makes the chicken fried steak taste better! We have been cooking the bacon in the microwave and then chopping it up. This recipe is top notch and one of our favorites!

3 oz of meat and 1/4 cup of gravy= 8 PP


Our Dinner Last night:
Chicken Fried Steak: 8 PP
Parmesan Mashed Potatoes: 4 PP ( I had 1 cup becuase I needed to use 1 PP for the day:)
Total: 12 PP



Happy Eating!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment