About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cheeseburger in Paradise!

Today Daryl  Rodrigo cooked me a fabulous cheeseburger and cheetos for lunch today while I was catching some rays in the back yard.  (Rodrigo is Daryl's name when he is being my cabana boy:) Lunch was fan-freaken-tastic! Here are the details:

Pre-Frozen Lean Burger from HEB- 4 PP:

Natures Own Bagel Thin- 3 PP:

Kraft Sliced Cheese- 1 PP:

Baked Cheetos Puffs- 4 PP for 32 pieces ( I only had 16 pieces for 2 PP):

It was a great lunch to eat under the sun during this perfect afternoon! It took about 15 minutes to make! This might be a new lunch time favorite!

Happy Eating,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment