About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Are you Eyes bigger than your Stomach?!?!



Have your eyes ever been bigger than your stomach? This happens ALOT to my husband and occasionally to me. When I am cooking dinner after a quick work out, my eyes become A LOT BIGGER than my stomach. Having the control over those cravings is something you have to control or make sure you count those points! For example:

Last night when I was preparing the Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas, I thought to myself: " I am going to eat 3 of these babies!"After careful consideration I thought that I would eat 2 and if I was really truly hungry then I would eat another one. Once I sat down and ate the two I had served myself it was more than plenty!

When we are making or ordering something to eat we often let our eyes get the best of us and it is really important to listen to our stomachs and brains:) Has this ever happened to you?

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment