About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Saturday, March 5, 2011

"GREAT JOB! YOU ARE DOING GREAT! YOU LOST....."

Today was my weekly weigh in.  I had a very good week and used my daily points ever day as well as half of my weekly points. I thought about what I was putting in my mouth and made better decisions.  I worked out every day for about 30 minutes a day.

I did my usual routine on weigh in day! Got dressed with the 'sorta' the same outfit ( I wore a black shirt instead of white:) I was hoping for big numbers...well just a minus number instead of a positive;) BUT whatever the outcome was I feel better and my clothes are for sure fitting loosly.

So I stepped on the scale, took a deep breath, remembered that I had a GREAT week and no matter what that number was I was going to be ok.  Then I heard the lady say:
"GREAT JOB! YOU ARE DOING GREAT! YOU LOST.....

1.8 LBS!!!

I am not going to lie...it felt great. It is a great feeling that my hard work pad off. Well, it wasn't really "work" but MY LIFE. I feel great and look good. I celebrated by buying a new shirt for myself. I love it and it looks good with a newly discovered pair of shorts that now fit perfect instead of a little snug.  

Thank you for all of your kind words that you have sent as they really help motivate me.  I am off to the neighbors' house for a bar-b-que for which I am brining Jalepeno Poppers and Guacamole (both recipes I found on the WW online tools!).  I will post the details later.  When I was cooking the mentioned items I saw a commercial about WW with Jennifer Hudson.  She states "Becuase it works!" and boy is she right! 

Have a super Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment